If you have already registered on our website as an agent and require assistance with logging in, please contact [email protected] and provide the following information:
- Travel Agent Number
- User ID
- Screenshot of the login error displayed
Further to IATA resolution 850m, Fly Blue Crane will issue ADM for reasons mentioned below:
- Non-compliance of fare rules/divergence from any principle
- Incorrect booking class
- Incorrect fare calculation
- Incorrect commission claimed
- Incorrect/commission of applicable taxes/surcharges/rebooking penalties/cancellation penalties
- Incorrect refund calculation
- Credit card charge disputed by PAX resulting in chargeback from the card company
- In the event a ticket is re-issued to a higher fare, the refund rules of the re-issued fare will apply.
- Improper CRS/GDS booking practices. (Incorrect fares)
- ADMs will only be submitted for processing through the BSP to adjust sales if issued within 6 months of final travel, or when the final travel date cannot be established, the expiry date of the document. For any charge due beyond this period, Fly Blue Crane will agree with the Agent bilaterally the best settlement method & only submit an ADM through the BSP process if agreed in writing by the Agent.
- Fly Blue Crane complies with local BSP procedures in providing Agents with a minimum period of notice, in order to review any ADM & dispute it.
- Fly Blue Crane will endeavour to provide as much information as possible on an ADM to ensure it is specific in its detail about the reason a charge is being made.
- If Fly Blue Crane rejects the dispute an explanation for the rejection will be sent to the Agent.
- Fly Blue Crane will levy admin charges of R200 excl VAT to cover the cost of ADM issuance by Fly Blue Crane.